CUSTOMIZABLE

CUSTOMIZABLE
100% Mobile Friendly

Sunday, January 22, 2017

As The Storm Clouds Gather: A Personal Story Part 4





Something told me to run and to run like hell. I darted into the direction I thought would be away from it … but it was too late. I was immediately lifted just off the ground and was running in midair and then I started to spin. Someone grabbed hold of my left leg and pulled me back down to the ground. It was my Mother!

But I made the mistake of immediately standing up again. This time there was no hesitation on the storms insistence on taking me.  It had me again and it was not going to let me go. I heard my Mother cry out in anguish as she once more tried to reach out and save what may have been the only child left out of the five she had carried ...










No comments:

Post a Comment