CUSTOMIZABLE

CUSTOMIZABLE
100% Mobile Friendly

Thursday, May 19, 2016





The Power of Fruit Infusion
by Micky Gramlin


Image result for detox water with lemon


This past Christmas, my Mother gave all of us a ‘fruit infusion pitcher’. Everyone seemed to appreciate getting the gift, but I had no idea what it was. Later at home I tried to find directions on how to use and found none so I just put it in the cabinet and forgot about it.

Of course, my Mother would have none of that. One day she showed up and made a batch for me. I was sold. Now I cannot live without it. I love the taste and the varieties of flavors you can get. I also like the fact that the pitcher can be refilled, depending on your personal tastes, an average of 5 times.

This morning I woke up wondering if there were any health benefits drinking ‘fruit infusion water’ and discovered yes, there were many and so I decided to pass the information on.





More Information

Top 5 Most Popular Fruit Infused Detox Water Recipes





No comments:

Post a Comment