CUSTOMIZABLE

CUSTOMIZABLE
100% Mobile Friendly

Thursday, March 9, 2017

"Sway With Me"




Image result for tango
Google



I am having a hard time concentrating on my work at hand today. I know
that it is only March 5th, but those summertime breezes are steadily
beckoning to me. The memories from summers past begin to taunt me
each time I turn back to work.

Trying hard to concentrate on the task at hand, I sense that I will not win ...“I can hear the sounds of violins long before it begins”. I find myself on the water and watch the seagulls take flight. Slowly, I begin to drift towards the song, “Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore”.

“When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more”

For just a moment, I stop on the water's edge to feel the tide settle in and a breeze roll across my face. The sun has begun its slow descent into the next starry night. The evening temp hovering near perfect. The song continues to play …











No comments:

Post a Comment